- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Local Businesses
- Forms and Reports
- Contact Us
The Town of Prince's Lakes Clerk-Treasurer is an elected postion and performs many duties vital to the daily operations of Town Hall. The Clerk-Treasurer serves as the link between Council and the residents.
The office of Clerk-Treasurer for the Town of Prince's Lakes provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of the responsibilities of the Town of Prince's Lakes Clerk-Treasurer.
- Manages requests to speak to Council
- Collects information and prepares Council agendas and other information for Council
- Collects, organizes, and maintains records
- Record, edit, and submit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts
- Serve as a notary of the public